Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Closed ... am I

Well all of us have a personality, a kind of person which people percieve us to be , a kind of image in the society. Well recently while talking to some friends ... with whom i talk normally when we work together ..... i have been accused of being shy , closed and related terms.
Three years in college and now i come to know some people think i am shy. So here is the story from my side. I am not shy. I am reserved.
i am not closed, i am professional. Come ...meet , work , interact , leave. Nice short ...no loops attached ...proper work. That is the best.
Apart from other things Life is going fine normally. A wiki search on introvert gives "Introversion is "the state of or tendency toward being wholly or predominantly concerned with and interested in one's own mental life". Introverts tend to be quiet, low-key, deliberate, and relatively non-engaged in social situations. They take pleasure in solitary activities such as reading, writing, drawing, watching movies, listening to music, inventing, and designing. An introverted person is likely to enjoy time spent alone and find less reward in time spent with large groups of people (although they may enjoy one-to-one or one-to-few interactions with close friends). They prefer to concentrate on a single activity at a time and like to observe situations before they participate.

Now clearly i am not this , i mean come on i am involved in every other activity in college. Due to my schedule i highly find time alone and am mostly with large groups. I handle 2-3 things at a time.

another term which comes to my view is ambiversion .....now this is "Ambiversion is a term used to describe people who fall more or less directly in the middle and exhibit tendencies of both groups An ambivert is normally comfortable with groups and enjoys social interaction, but also relishes time alone and away from the crowd"

now this is me . I am reserved ... because i want to be that way . i don't like foolish talk ... talk what is important and thats me .


i know this was not interesting ... but what the hell .... it was about me , for me ...by me ..... and learned about myself.

ambivert ...yeah ... thats nice!
Post a Comment